Sevilla ♥

Sevilla ♥
Plaza de Espana

Montag, 19. März 2012

Amalia O.



I never thought a Person, who is totally unknow, could enter in my life and could give me all I've ever sought, with just being hisself. But then came you, you just appeared in my life, maybe someboy pushed you into it, or maybe somebody wanted us to meet.


However, when I first read one of your favourite quotes which was " Different is good, I like different..this town has too much of the same" I didn't thought anything, but now, I just can say it can't be more suitable.


Because for me, you're diffrent. Your like the big sister i've never had, and which i needed all the time. I can't be more thankful for meeting a person like you, because you changed my way of think about many things, and I think you've made me grow up much more.


All that, with doing nothing, just being yourself.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen